Sunday, July 25, 2010

2days at KL

"passITon"
was the main theme for the connexion student conference which i went on 23rd n 24th. tis event definitely was interesting n awesome but for a Buddhism lik STUPID me a bit hard to interpret and take longer time to get what the pastor preached n to sing the song along with them. i'm really concentrate at the beginning but my eyes couldn't control n keep falling down after awhile..i'm so sorry to my dear but i just really too tire n freezing inside dere..
i like the band very much. the bassist guitarist vocalist drummer. they were trained so well n can performed almost 0% mistake till the end..but just they dragged the songs too long.
my mind still keep singing the song *Oh Happy Day, Happy Day, You Washed My Sins Away...*
owh yea...for the memory i'm the 1st one who tasted my dearest's cooking. it were 3 simple dishes but she cooked it with all her LOVE. n I tasted it. only an egg a plate of green vege n a small bowl of meat, i love'it all!!..
and thx Her to present me a box of chocolate that she bought last few months. It looks so yummy isn't it?!..




No comments: