Wednesday, August 11, 2010

NUTS

holiday is over n my new semester started, new students n new frens.
bout my passed holidays. i was just hanging around inside my house n keep searching net. doin ntg for 1st week n i gone crazy with Origami for last few days of holidays. i did many origami n i felt tat it is very VERY interesting n cool!..i've made many cool stuff n going to post on blog some time. it's so Nuts to hav tis as my new collection!

turn back to my study time, Class A dudes have been separated into other classes. this semester onward we'r learning different subjects due to we chose our main course. well! in my current class i consider GOOD! since that fatty gay guy is no longer stick with me n no more same class with me!!..huuurayyyy! it's officially SAY NO to him!! and now i'm happy to be Nuts!

No comments: