Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Result & Time Table released


today is my day!! just got my 1st sem result and guess wat!?!..i'm the top 1 student in 5classes . enlarge the pic above and check my ID name *103 - C01 - 007*
Drawing I A
2D & Colour Studies A
Basic Photography A-
Pendidikan Moral A
Computer Studies A
GPA 3.96
owh well . my fellow frens did well too . all pass n no1 complaining!!.new time table released too . can consider as easy job by just glance thru the schedule given . but all students were confused by the blur time table due to question "do we separate to our own major course or we still remain in the same class? " every1 was asking the same question but no1 knew the ans.

by the way . this is the 1st result scheme we ( january batch's ) got after study at Equator bout more than half year . n now we just heading to our semester 2 . just to wait the March batch to learn together with us . isn't it stupid? indirectly outsider will feel that y u all took so long for sem1? y Equator has poor planning ? my classmate and I already felt that we'r in sem3 right now . owh yea . seriously we'r all in semester 3 . but we still learning sem 1 stuffs .

No comments: